H1 works as a portable multifunctional expansion dock, it is suitable for laptops, desktops, mobile phones and other devices, supports 3 expansion screen external output ports, 3 USB3.0 port, TF card interface expansion, and PD3.0 upstream power supply.
H1 is compatible with Mac OS/Windows/Android system, can also be used without the DP ALT video function. It can break through the expansion screen limitation of Apple's M1 chip and quickly build a personal mobile studio. You can view the content of three screens at the same time, which can increase your work efficiency by up to 50% and achieve efficient multitasking processing.
Connect to a full-featured TYPE-C computer, it can expand 3 screens; Connect to the computer's USB-A interface, it can expand 2 screens, that breaking through the limitations of computer video output ports, bringing you a convenient and fast experience.
1.Installation mode of computer driver
Note: Open "Display driver" to view the operation instructions in TF card and install the driver.
2.Mobile phone driver installation mode.
Note: Open the mobile phone file management and view "Display driver" to install the driver according to the operating instructions.
Product Connection Method
1.Device integrated one line connection mode
2.Device power supply connection mode
3.Mobile phone "Computer mode" Connection
"Computer mode" achieved with two in one of signal and power supply TYPE-C mobile phone
1. Audio output switching settings on the Windows 10 system computer
1.Right click the loudspeaker icon down-right
2.Select “Sound mode settings” in the pop-up dialog box
3.Left click “Turn on sound settings” and pop-up the box as provided Here users can set about sound
2.Select output device: (Build-in speaker/H1/SMI USB Audio)
2.MACOS system sound settings for computer
1.Audio output switching settings on the MAC computer
2.Click the computer "Settings" icon
3.Select "Sound" in the dialog box and pop-up as provided:
Click "output", users can do settings about sound:
(1. Select output device: Build-in speaker/H1/SMI USB Audio)
1. Video output switching settings on the Windows 10 system computer
1. Right click in the blank area of the computer desktop. In the pop-up dialog box, select "Display settings"; left click "Display settings" to pop up the dialog setting box as shown:
2. As shown in the figure above, the user can set the displayed "Rearrange displays";
3. The user can set the "Brightness and color" of the display;
4. The user can set the display "Scaling and layout", "Display resolution", "Display direction", and "Multi-monitor settings"
2.Video output switching settings on the MACOS system computer
1. Video output switching settings on the MAC computer
2. Click the computer "Settings" icon
3. Select "Display" in the pop-up dialog box, and a display box as shown in the figure will pop up. The user can set the display Output/Rotation/ Refresh rate/Brightness.
4. Click "Arrangement" in the monitor setting menu, and a display box as shown in the figure will pop up, where the user can set the Arrangement /Mirror of the extended screen
2.1 MacOS Monterey Display Settings and Configuration
1.Enter the “System Preferences” menu
2.Select "Displays” in the dialog box, and a pop-up box as shown in the figure below will show.The user can now configure their displays to their liking. (To rearrange displays, drag them to the desired position. To mirror displays, hold Option while dragging them on top of each other，To relocate the menu bar, drag it to a different display).
3.In this menu the user is able to adjust the orientation of the device by clicking and dragging the windows to their desired positions. Clicking ‘Display Settings’ will then take you to further options.
3.Video output switching settings on the Andriod system computer
1. Display mode under Android system
Mac OS/Window OS/Android Driver Download Link:
1.Display status for connecting TYPE-C computer/USB-A computer/Android phone
2.Display status for connecting TYPE-C computer/USB-A computer
3.Display status for connecting full-function TYPE-C computer
Transportation, Storage and Use Requirements
In order to ensure the normal use of this product and prevent accidents such as electric shock, fire and so on, please read and understand all usage requirements and operating procedures before using this product. Please strictly comply with the following requirements:
1.The DC power supply required by this product is AC / DC power adapter, which should be far away from heat source and placed in a well ventilated place. The AC power socket and AC power line should be well grounded and can withstand enough current demand.
2.The DC power input required by this product is 5V-20V/ ± 2V, and its normal working power is≥5W
3.Pay attention to avoid excessive humidity and dust, so as to avoid circuit corrosion causing failure;
4.Prevent liquid touching the product;
5.Do not use sharp objects to touch the screen surface;
6.This product is suitable for general commercial use and household use, and the optimal environment temperature is -20-+60℃;
7.When you stop using the equipment, please disconnect the power supply in time.
1.Please install the driver when using the product. Please turn off the antivirus software when installing the driver;
2.Make sure that the data cable is well connected to the computer and the product;
3.The starting power of the product is 5W. Please make sure that the TYPE-C output port or USB output port of the computer and mobile phone can provide power of 5W (5V/1A).