The laptop monitor extender features 2 full-featured Type-C ports that can be connected to power and display signal transmission without any applications or drivers.
Plug & Play Travel Monitor
Boost Office Productivity
Through multiple display modes: Duplicate Mode/Extended Mode/Second Screen Mode/Portrait Mode, you can perform multiple tasks simultaneously while using this portable laptop monitor.
Satisfy Entertainment Needs
With dual built-in stereo speakers, the portable screen for laptop can provide an immersive experience for music/movies/video games.
L1 is equipped with 2 USB Type-C ports, 2 USB-A ports and mini HDMI port, easy access to your favourite devices, and can also connect mouse, keyboard, U disk and hard drive. No driver installation required.
- Product name: Kwumsy L1
- Resolution: 1920*860P
- aspect ratio : 16:7
- Screen size: 12.3 inches
- Color format: RGB
- Panel: IPS wide viewing angle
- Refresh rate: 24HZ-60HZ
- Product weight: 2000g(Packed weight)
- Product size：387.4*149.9*25.8mm
- Average brightness: 600CD/㎡
- Port: TYPE-C*2+USB-A*2+MINI HDMI
- TYPE-C input：USB3.1 (via DP protocol), charging PD3.0 60W (20V/3A)
- Speaker: 2pcs total
- Product material: PC+ aluminum alloy
- Laptops, Android smartphones, PC, PS4, XBOX ONE or Nintendo Switch mouse, keyboard, U disk and hard drive.
In The Box
|L1 Portable Monitor||× 1|
|USB C-C Cable||× 1|
|USB A-C Cable||× 1|
|HDMI-Mini HDMI Cable||× 1|
|Beginner's Guide||× 1|
|User Manual||× 1|
HOW TO USE
- Full Function Type-C：If your device has full-function Type-C ports, you can connect it directly using a USB-C to USB-C cable.
- USB-A + HDMI：If your device has USB-A port and HDMI port, you can connect it with USB-A to USB-C cable and HDMI to MINI HDMI cable. Note: It is recommended to provide an additional power supply for L1 when connecting, which can make the signal transmission more stable.
- Before You Buy: Please determine the type and number of ports available on your devices. Are there full-function Type-C ports? Full-function Type-C is capable of transferring data, video, and power simultaneously.