KWUMSY Keyboard With Touchscreen
Plug&Play and Multi-Display Work
10 Point Touch Adjustable Screen
IPS Display & 1920x515@60Hz
Compatible With Various Systems
K1 SCISSOR SEITCH KEYBOARD
- Keys: 98 keys
- Keyboard Size: 325mm x 127mm
- Screen size: 12.6 inches(325mm x 103mm)
- Size(Screen+Keyboard): 357mm x 232mmx 28mm
- Weight: 2.30 kgs
- Desktops/laptops/tablets with full-function type-c port/few android phones(like huawei P,huawei mate)/few mac/few macbook
- Windows OS ( Noted: Some Mac OS and Android OS can use the keyboard but can't extend the FULL keyboard screen)
In The Box
|1*USB C-HDMI +2*USB A Cable||× 1|
|USB C-USB C Cable||× 1|
|Storage Bag||× 1|
|User Manual||× 1|
Connect TO Different Devices?
Set the keyboard screen to be in full screen？
- Windows system: press windows + P to select extended mode.
- MAC OS system: set the keyboard screen to "extended display" in the display settings.
- Android system: you need to change the phone screen to "computer mode".
- If the system of your PC is Windows, the graphic card may not able to recognize the resolution of the product 1920*515P so that it cannot be displayed in full screen. Please set the product resolution according to the following below setting methods:
- Click the right mouse button on a blank area of the computer desktop, and in the dialog box that pops up, select "Display Settings", and click the "Display Settings" with the left mouse button to pop up the dialog box as shown in the figure below.
- Select Advanced Settings, Monitor Select KEYBOARD to display adapter properties.