P1 PLUS Dual Screen
Kwumsy P1 PLUS dual screen can provide laptop users with perfect multi screen simultaneous display and multi screen independent display solutions to efficiently multi-tasking. Provide an amazing experience for professionals, Players, Stock traders, Programmers. Improve Productivity & Efficiency by 150%.
Not only support latest M1 MacBook. Also compatible with most operating systems such as Mac, PC, Chrome, Windows, Linux, Android, PS4, Xbox, Switch, etc; Display monitors are plug and play.
Aluminum Alloy Frame
High quality aluminum alloy frame, frosted process, more high end and durable.
1920*1080P Full HD Screen
A great resolution of 1920*1080P. The color format is RGB and the refresh frequency ranges between 24HZ to 60HZ.
Stretch The Bracket
Press the button to open the bracket and adjust the size to easily clipped for your laptop.
Maximum Extending Angle 207°
Rotatable angle of 207°, Suitable for multi-angle usage scenarios and 1080P 60HZ FHD offer a vivid image quality.
Newly designed adjustable stand that providing full support to screens and maintain stability.
- Product name: Kwumsy P1 PLUS
- For laptops size: 13.3-16.5 inches size laptops (Minimum width 315mm&Maximum width 410mm)
- Port: TYPE-C*2pcs, one is USB 3.1(through DP protocol), one is charging PD3.0 60W(20V/3A)
- Built-in TF card slot: Transmission rate—12-480Mbps
- Video signal: Transmitted through USB 3.0(Display Link)
- Resolution: 1920*1080P Full HD@60HZ
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen
- Screen Dimension: 13.3 inches(Length 12.36-inch * width 7.91-inch)
- Screen Panel: IPS wide viewing angle, 220 CD/m²
- Parameters: Brightness, color, DCR, etc 30+ setting options
- Rotatable Angle: 207°
- Contrast: 1200:1
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 1.16 kgs
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS, UKCA
- Laptop/desktops/android Phone/PS4/PS5/Xbox/Switch (even 2020&2021 M1 Macbook laptops)
- Mac OS/Windows OS/Android OS/Linux OS/Chrome OS(Can't support OS X)
In The Box
|P1 Plus Dual Screen||× 1|
|USB C-C Cable||× 2|
|USB A-C Cable||× 1|
|Black Handbag||× 1|
|User Manual||× 1|
How to Use
1. HDMI+ USB-A connection: If the laptop doesn't have a compatible USB-C port, you need to use both cords of USB-C to USB-A(to supply the power or use USB-A adapter), and HDMI to HDMI.
2. USB-C connection: Looking for these symbols on your laotop for compatible C-ports. Use only the USB-C to USB-C cable. The USB-C port has to support video signal output and power supply together.